We Work With Individuals, Couples, Families, And Groups.
Alzheimer’s worsens over time. Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease that even in its early stages needs patience, understanding, and a loving caregiver. We are dedicated to the loving care of your senior.
When your loved one suffers loss of memory, language, problem-solving and other thinking abilities that are severe enough to interfere with daily life, we know it is important to have a caregiver that is invested in the well-being of your loved ones.
Parkinson's & Other Disabilitites
As Parkinson’s disease progresses, people may have difficulty walking and talking. Williams loving care is dedicated to the nurture of your loved one’s physical, mental & spiritual needs.
In-Home Child Care
We know that life can get hectic and we’re here to help with your child care needs. With our fully licensed team, background checks for all staff members including dismissal times which fit within yours (and not just early morning or late evening hours), quality food preparation area in-home kitchen included as well – you’ll be able take a much needed break from cooking while still knowing they are getting healthy meals prepared daily!
Williams Loving Care offers personalized care for your loved one to stay at home safely and comfortably. We take our responsibility to support seniors and their families seriously, and we are committed to continuing to do so during this time.
Disabled Children, Teens & Adults:
We offer services for adults that have mobility challenges. Getting your loved ones to and from appointments on your own can be a struggle. We provide care so you can have peace of mind while you have to be away from your home.
We’re Here To Help!!
We Offer Care Solutions & Peace of Mind for children, teens, adults and elderly person’s that need in-home services.
- Meal preparation
- Transportation for errands and appointments
- Medication reminders (we can also administer, with family agreement)
- Light housekeeping
- Basic care for pets
- Incontinence care
- Taking of vitals
- Basic wound care (according to your instructions)
We Are Dedicated To Quality Personal Care.
What Type of Home Care Do You Need?
Internal staff members from our office work with you to understand your needs so that we can recommend the home care services best for you or your loved one. Together we build a custom service package that will meet your family’s needs.
Our non-medical home care services include:
- Companion Care: Companion care makes sure your loved one stays sharp and has someone to talk to and interact with and remains socialized.
- Homemaking Care: Caregivers can assist with laundry, light housekeeping, and meal preparation.
- Hospice Care: Caregivers offer support and companionship during the final stages of an illness or condition with the primary focus on comfort.
- Live-In/Overnight Care: A caregiver can be there to help through the night or live with your family full-time.
- Personal Care: Helping loved ones with more intimate personal tasks like bathing, dressing, hygiene and more. Caregivers are experienced in understanding the personal nature of these types of support services.
- Respite Care: Short term care might be the perfect solution to preventing burnout as a family caregiver. Give yourself a break by bringing in a qualified care professional.
Building comfort and trust, we want our clients to be able to depend on the same friendly, familiar caregiver whenever possible. He or she will work closely with you and your loved one to learn their personal needs, including the medicines they take, information and contact information from their doctor, and any allergies they may have.
Our caregivers will also learn their preferences—the foods they like; hobbies; where they like to spend their time: indoors or outdoors; and their favorite music, TV shows, books and activities.
By getting to know our clients, we can develop a detailed, customized care plan that allows for the most comfortable environment possible.
Getting Started is Easy
Get To Know You
We Develop A Plan Just For You
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.